The primary objective of the Data Collaboration Network is to seek opportunities for better use of health data in Australia, including promoting the potential for cross-sector collaboration. To achieve this, the Network will:
- Provide a forum for ideas and discussion
- Promote collaborative and innovative data practices
- Consult widely and seek to share and promote across the health sector
- Membership is open to all AHHA stakeholders with an interest in health data.
- Members may be representatives of government agencies, community and private sector organisations, academics or other individuals with relevant expertise
The Data Collaboration Network meets throughout the year. The currently scheduled meetings are:
For more information about the Network, contact Dr Linc Thurecht on firstname.lastname@example.org