Australian Healthcare Week is the fastest growing one-stop-shop event that addresses healthcare infrastructure design and development, ICT and aged care provision all under one roof. This amazing new International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour in the heart of Sydney will be able to accommodate the growing exhibition and the new learning and development opportunities we have planned at out 2017 event.
In addition to giving you an unrivalled networking experience with over 2,000 healthcare professionals from across Australia, your FREE to attend exhibition pass includes:
- Visit 120+ exhibitors showcasing the latest colutions
- A two-day Nurses and Clinicians Summit that will explore the challenges faced in the fast evolving digital hospital environment
- A two-day Disrupt Healthcare Summit that will explore the disruptive technologies and medical innovations that are set to revolutionise healthcare delivery in our hospitals of the future
- An exhibition passport that automatically enters you into the draw to win amazing prizes every day! – ** Watch this place for updates on this years fantastic top prize!**
- Live product demonstrations from industry leading experts
Who Should Attend? All health professionals and healthcare management involved in the design, development, operation, technology provision, patient experience, procurement and project management of hospitals, health facilities and aged care facilities.