Since the NSQHS and EQulPNational Standards implementation, the healthcare industry has seen improvements in patient care and outcomes. However, the measurement of service quality and how quality care is delivered goes beyond the ticking the boxes to gain an accreditation.
Akolade's timely Delivering Quality of Care in Hospitals Forum, being held in Brisbane on the 22-24 March 2017, provides practical strategies to achieve continuous quality improvements, ensure patient safety and outcomes, and meet accreditation standards.
Five key take-aways from attending – further learn how to:
- Embed clinical governance to improve patient outcomes and care
- Improve the flow of information to better identify deficiencies of care
- Apply innovative patient-centred models for quality and safety excellence
- Strengthen clinician engagement and communication during handover
- Focus on quality improvement activities towards medication safety interventions
Hear from key speakers – to name a few:
- Carrie Marr, Chief Executive Officer, Clinical Excellence Commission
- James Downie, Chief Executive Officer, Independent Hospital Pricing Authority
- Andrew Stripp, Chief Executive Officer, Monash Health
- Jane Hancock, Acting Chief Executive Officer, Central West Hospital
- Dr Vasudha Iyengar, Chief Medical Officer, Goulburn Valley Health
- Dr Michael Daly, Executive Director of Clinical Governance, Metro South Health
Book today to receive an early bird discount!
For more information or to register, please contact Akolade on:
Phone: 61 2 9247 6000
We look forward to seeing you at this premier industry event.