Incidents of aggression and assault in Australia’s hospitals continue to affect healthcare workers on a daily basis, with many staff accepting that this is something that “just comes with the job.
In response, this conference will discuss the most timely and topical challenges facing hospital staff today. It will explore practical strategies for security personnel and clinicians to address workplace violence through an integrated approach whilst ensuring safe, quality care for all patients.
The agenda will focus on:
- Achieving a collaborative team approach across the whole hospital
- Building interagency partnerships with police & paramedics
- Implementing strategies to better manage complex & confrontational incidents
- The legal responsibilities of providing treatment & a safe work environment
- Improving prevention through risk identification, design & technology
Who will attend?
Clinicians responsible for:
- Mental Health
- Drug & Alcohol
- Aged Care
- General Medicine
Security & patient services personnel responsible for:
- Security Services
- Patient Support Services
- Facilities Management
4 easy ways to register – Quote VIP Code: CC*AHHA to SAVE an additional $100