Fixed term contract until 30 June 2018
The Health Outcomes Data Manager oversees all Western NSW Primary Health Network (WNSW PHN) population health planning and data analysis: a key responsibility being that of regional health outcomes measurement and the systematic management of all core population planning and service commissioning datasets.
Information systems leadership responsibilities include policy development for the Board and Executive Leadership Team regarding the use of business intelligence tools and information systems that monitor the effectiveness of the WNSW PHN’s General Practice related workforce service improvement and support activities including all GIS mapping and report generation of sub-regional primary health service utilisation, service prioritisation, and service gap analysis.
The role will assist develop key data sharing and digital health and health information related projects through strategic partnerships as well as through whole of region dashboard design that will inform both the Board and the Executive Leadership Team.
This position reports to the Executive Manager Health Planning & System Improvement and works closely with primary health care professionals, general practice and Aboriginal Medical Service staff, and other external and internal stakeholders.To be successful in this role you will need:
- Degree qualification in a Public Health, Health Informatics or other related area
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects or team-oriented programs
- Strong analytical skills to collect, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Generous salary packaging arrangements (with the ability to maximise)
- Flexible and family friendly work environment
- Vibrant, diverse and engaged workforce
For an outline of responsibilities, selection criteria and information on how to apply, please refer to the Employment tab in the ‘About Us’ section of our website www.wnswphn.org.au/about-us/employment